Thursday, June 17, 2010

Check Up

So, I was called out by a family member for not updating this page.

I know I have been slacking. I was hoping that by blogging again that desire to do things as I did them a few years ago would return. The truth is that desire has not returned and I am not going to force it right now.

I did want to let you all know that I have been regularly running again. I am getting in 2.5-3.0 miles Monday through Saturday. I took last weekend off when I went to Missouri but I am back on track.

The more I do it the easier it gets. Thinking of looking up a 5k soon. We shall see...

Any updates on you? Anyone out there? Bueller...

1 comments:

Rena said...

Good For You Michelle!!!. I am running and cross training with weights. I thought I would never have the nerve to work out where the big muscular men are but I have ventured to the weight lifting area!!! and I enjoy it so much.. Keep up the great work. Crim race is late August. Mom is doing the 5K!! you can too!!